Welcome to Ultra Slim, the world’s most effective non-invasive body slimming procedure! Ultra Slim uses a red light technology to remove fat and reduce inches without invasive surgery. There are no needles, no incisions, and no recovery time. These technologies are all based on modulating a specific type of red light. The modulated red light tricks the mitochondria in the nucleus of the fat cell into creating a transitory pore in the cell membrane, allowing the fatty acids and triglycerides to escape into the interstitial space.
The liberated fat cell contents is then drained by the lymphatic system and processed by the liver as part of the body’s normal course of detoxification. The pore in the fat cell will close in about 48-72 hours and the liberated contents will be expelled in the patient’s stool over the next few days.
Completely non-invasive, this red light technology has never shown any recorded side effects and patients do not experience any discomfort during the treatments. The modulated red light drains and shrinks the fat cells while also tightening and smoothing the skin, adding new collagen and elastin.
How does UltraSlim work?
Designed to deliver results without the dangers associated with invasive body contouring surgery or processes which kill the fat cells like radio waves, freezing, heat, or chemical injections; UltraSlim painlessly reduces fat in the tissue under the skin. UltraSlim allows the body to safely eliminate fat while reducing inches from target areas, slimming, and reshaping body lines while tightening and toning loose skin.
A revolutionary method that delivers results while allowing patients to remain active during treatment.
UltraSlim Weight Loss FAQ’s
- When the fat is released from the fat cell, where does it go? The fat cell contents are voided from the body in stool and urine.
- Do some people respond better than others? Yes. Patients with a higher metabolic rate are better able to excrete the fat cell contents and enjoy better results. However, UltraSlim works for patients of all ages and skin types.
- How long has UltraSlim been available? UltraSlim was introduced in 2012.
- Is UltraSlim safe? Yes this is totally safe. There are no reports of anyone ever experiencing any side effects. Some people ask if UltraSlim is too bright. UltraSlim is not as bright on your skin as walking into the midday sun, and UltraSlim does not include dangerous UV like the sun.
- Is UltraSlim for everyone? No. UltraSlim should not be used for pregnant women or individuals with active cancer. When UltraSlim empties the fat cells, the liver causes fatty acids and triglycerides to be voided from the body. Accordingly, individuals with compromised liver or kidney function should not receive UltraSlim treatments.
- What does UltraSlim cost? A single full-body session is $500, and we guarantee that you will lose at least 2″ measured from your waist, hips, and thighs. Nationally, the costs average $2,600 for six full-body sessions.
- Does it Hurt? Not at all. The procedure does not generate heat as part of its action mechanism. It’s completely pain-free!
- How much can I expect to lose? You will lose a minimum of two inches in the first hour but you can expect to lose more if you follow the procedural guidelines and follow a healthy, balanced diet.
- Can I lose more than 2 inches? Absolutely. Clients have lost up to 6 inches in 1 treatment session
- How long will it last? If you can maintain your weight with a good lifestyle your results should last indefinitely.
- Will it work for really “big” people? Yes. It doesn’t matter how much fat you have. The technology will target fat in the underlying tissue and shrink it instantly. If you are bigger then you can expect to have some truly life changing results!